Author Topic: Zeiss Teleater Series - Großes Theater  (Read 1339 times)

Martin Soerensen

• Administrator
Re: Zeiss Teleater Series - Großes Theater
« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2017, 12:54:38 PM »
Es ähnelt ein Köcher für ein Turex oder DF.4x20?
All good things will come to those who believe

Frank Weissörtel

• Premium Membership
    • My Collection
« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2017, 04:00:01 PM »
Hallo Frank,

ich habe das Teleater mit diesem Köcher erworben. Ich fand ihn auch ungewöhnlich für ein Theaterglas und eher passend zu einem Feldglas. Die genaue Passgröße des Köchers hat meine Bedenken aber zerstreut. Selbst die kleinen Stütz-Klötze am Boden sind genau passend und gewährleisten, dass die beweglichen Objektive am Köcherboden nicht aufstoßen.

Gruß Ralf

Ja, der Boden sieht interessant aus; habe ich so noch nicht gesehen. Den Köcher scheint es dann in Kombination mit einem Teleater auch nicht so oft gegeben zu haben. Sehr schönes Set.

- - - - - - - - - -

Yes, the bottom of the case looks interesting; haven't seen it so far. The case seems to be rare especially in combination with the Teleater. Very nice set.

Frank Weissörtel

• Premium Membership
    • My Collection
« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2017, 04:19:40 PM »
Es ähnelt ein Köcher für ein Turex oder DF.4x20?

Ich würde vielleicht sagen, eher dem Turol/Turolem. Unten ist ein Bild eines Köchers eines D.F. 4x aus Wiener Fertigung. Man erkennt Ösen an der Seite, was zivile Köcher in der Regel nicht haben.

- - - - - - - - - -

Maybe it resembles more the Turol/Turolem. Below there is a photo of a case of a D.F. 4x manufactured in Vienna. One can recognize lugs on each site what usually civilian cases do not show.

Uwe Kracht

• Premium Membership
  • Membership
« Reply #18 on: October 22, 2017, 09:17:11 AM »
Hallo,
Ich habe ein Teletur (6x) mit dem selben Köcher wie Ralf.
Teleater und Teletur haben denselben Body und ich denke der Kunde hatte bei beiden Gläserrn jeweils die Wahl ob mit Schmuck- oder konvetionellem Köcher.
Viele Grüße
Uwe

I have a Teletur (6x) with the same Box as Ralf for the Teleater.
Since Teleater and Teletur have the same body, the customer had the choice for luxary or conventional case.
Best regards Uwe

Frank Weissörtel

• Premium Membership
    • My Collection
« Reply #19 on: October 22, 2017, 10:09:09 AM »
Interessant. Danke, Uwe.

Per Ejler

• Membership
« Reply #20 on: October 22, 2017, 09:45:16 PM »
Thank's for accepting me into this fora, so please excuse if my first mail don't work. Problem is that I don't have a place to upload
So I try with Flickr and hope the photo go thru, I see there are no upload option in the fora so this is my only option -- I hope that
The Pinterest images will display, otherwise I don't know how to share images.

The first original Zeiss gold Teleater. no. 249660, year 1910 With the bag the gold Teleater was first sold with. --- Found this fine Binocular with the original bag in Spain.

Zeiss "Teleater" "KrokoOptik". No. 1165483. Year 1921

Zeiss "TeleMOP" or "TelePerl" no. 1219088, year 1923.

Now among the next, not all are Zeiss;

« Last Edit: October 22, 2017, 09:54:08 PM by Per Ejler »

Martin Soerensen

• Administrator
« Reply #21 on: October 22, 2017, 09:52:52 PM »
Hi Per, welcome to the forum.

To ensure the images uploaded a retained for the future, which is not always the case when hosted externally, we only allow directly uploaded images into the forum.
To enable upload of images, simply change to Premium Membership, the guidelines will help you. thanks
nice Teleaters by the way  ;)

All good things will come to those who believe

Per Ejler

• Membership
« Reply #22 on: October 22, 2017, 10:06:12 PM »
Thank's, yes I thought images from these services could caurse problems, but it is the only option I have since I don't have a server to uploads. I will se about membership options.
We share the images from our collection on Pinterest on Flickr and of course in my Facebook among other albums with various collections. --- That is 3 different upload addresses already.
We try distinguish between two major brances of small bino's: the Theater glasses and the Opera glass where "Theater" refer the primitive binocular and "Opera" are the finer and prism binoculars. I hope you also find it practical to describe by the names.
Happy to find this new fora but a bit sad the old mail list stop,

Per Ejler

• Membership
« Reply #23 on: October 24, 2017, 12:11:43 PM »
I looked at to change to Premium Membership to be able to upload photos, and it frighten me a bit that this will mean another 182 Kr. rent. ( some 24 Eur)
Now, what you pay for is of course not just an upload site but a series of tools to make discussion sites, from what I understand.  But I am not about to use the main service, to create foras, I just want to upload photos, --- so please understand why I must wait ; I wouldn't buy a bottle of Whiskey and drain the contains, just to get a nice empty bottle.

Rodolfo Peirano

• Global Moderator
« Reply #24 on: December 02, 2017, 01:05:23 PM »
Hi Martin,
sorry ! I have posted a topic with the Galan model, but I could have added it here.  :-[ :-[ :-[
Cheers
Rodolfo
everyone can learn from everyone - Rodolfo

Anna Terry Vacani

• Membership
    • Binoculars and cine collectors
« Reply #25 on: December 26, 2017, 08:28:23 PM »
You have fantastic collection! My personal ( :) ) collection looks very poor comparing to yours :) Terry prefers much bigger and military models, in this way we are not competitors in these models :D
You can see my collections on our web site: http://www.binoculars-cinecollectors.com/index.html -> binoculars -> German -> Page 8 and 8 a. I wish to have a better picture of Margaret Thatcher with Helmut Kohl and her gift from Helmut Khol  :)
Hi from Anna&Terry Vacani.Since 2010 we are running web binoculars&cine collectors.Anna is a publisher, writer. Anna is a psychologist. Terry has enormous knowledge in both fields; binos&cine. He shares his knowledge with authors of binoculars books. Many collections were built on his knowledge.

Per Ejler

• Membership
« Reply #26 on: February 23, 2018, 12:56:32 AM »
Hi, your site at http://www.binoculars-cinecollectors.com/index.html , have allways been a great inspiration for us. I agree we focus on the smaller and more unique pieces, but among the military optics there also are many interesting pieces. Still we did not focus on these. We have not made a strict rule about that, and esp the early Goerz take up quite some room in our collection, but so do small prism Opera glasses. Just my opinion, your site have been priceless for me.

Uwe Derstroff

• Premium Membership
  • Membership
« Reply #27 on: May 23, 2018, 07:05:02 PM »
2 x Gold plated model with lizard skin
in leather case
TELEATER (Year of Manufactre: 1909)
without diopter compensation
Serialnumber 187181
3x

and