July 07, 2020, 01:42:49 pm

News:

Binopedia has changed the design, let us know what you think.

BHS Newsletter No. 3

Started by Martin Soerensen, December 26, 2019, 11:44:52 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Martin Soerensen

Dear friends, liebe Freunde,
please find attached our latest newsletter and resume of the meeting in Ostende.
On behalf of all BHS Board members and our conference committee, we wish you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Thank you to all members for your support and contributions to the content on our forum in 2019

Martin
All good things will come to those who believe

Zbig Fiema

Dear Martin, dear Colleagues
wishing you all Happy New Year!
A beautiful publication, Martin. Congratulations!
And many thanks for your very interesting article, Rodolfo. Am grateful for your explanation of these abbreviated markings
Best regards,
Zbig

PS: I think that ????????? should be reconstructed as y????????? (since it is ???)

Martin Soerensen

December 27, 2019, 01:04:07 am #2 Last Edit: December 27, 2019, 01:32:39 am by Peter De Laet
Dear Zbig,
thank you, I pass on your praise to our chief writers and publishers, Peter De Laet and Uli Zeun,

Martin
All good things will come to those who believe

Zbig Fiema

Dear Peter, dear Ulrich,
My apologies, gentlemen, again, job well done and very attractively.
Regards, Zbig

Rodolfo Peirano

December 27, 2019, 03:20:46 am #4 Last Edit: December 27, 2019, 03:23:55 am by Rodolfo Peirano
Sorry Zbig. . . the "y"????????? of y????????? is remained in the fingers  ::) Thanks to Martin for a rapid update.
everyone can learn from everyone - Rodolfo

Niall McLaren

Beautifully done - I'll digest it after my porridge. A nice touch with the HMV dog - I used to have one like "Buster" and he howled along with me when I played the blues harp.  ;D
"A little bit of something beats a whole lot of nothing." - Little Richard